Industrial Rivet and Fastener Co
Submit a Ticket
Freeset Cordless Tools
Tool Models RK-7XX-3
RK-787-3 and (-2) / Chattering-squeak sounds emitting from tool nose.
If there is a squeak or chattering sound coming from the front of the tool, use the following strategy to repair it.
Note: Lubrication of spindle must happen weekly.
- Take nose piece, nose case off the gun and expose the entry point of spindle to tool body. No clamshell screws must be removed.
- Use 3 and 1 oil sparingly around this area to thin the debris and dust.
- Apply a thin layer of Magna lube to this spindle area
- Cycle the tool, 20 more times.
- If it persists, repeat 20 more cycles
- If it still persists, relubricate this area again and cycle the tool 20 more times.
Updated: 02 Jan 2018 03:02 PM
Help us to make this article better
Error: Tool Says "CLEAN" with a wrench icon
RK-787-3 / Force is displaying when pulling the trigger without a rivet nut
RK-787-3 / Tool does not stop when spinning on, seemingly moving from spin on (step 1), to rivet setting (step 2), to spin off (Step 5) in one phase.
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk